Location: Bayswater, London W2
Project Time Table: 28 Days Over 22 Months
Year Completed: 2012
Value: £30,000 – £35,000
This beautiful two floor apartment in Bayswater London got the full entertainment package during renovation. With space at a premium, we worked with London based interior design company Studio Ilse in making good use of every available inch of space.
The residence incorporates the following features
- Centralised Entertainment stored in a custom AV Rack
- Multiple wireless access points for internet connectivity throughout the residence
- Multiroom Music & Radio distribution to 10 Zones
- CAT6 Network infrastructure for convenience & future expansion
- HD distributed video content from SkyHD & Blu-ray
- Programmable wand remote controls
- IP66 Rated Televisions in the Main Bathroom & Master En-Suite
- Access to UK on-demand streaming content via Smart Hub Televisions
By using a Middle Atlantic AV Rack we could neatly stack all of the Sky Receivers, Blu-ray, Server & Amplifies conveniently out of sight in a downstairs cupboard in the utility room. To manage the excess heat generated by the equipment a fan ducted warm air away. This was installed at the onset of renovations.
Because picture quality was important to the client we fitted an 8×8 HD Matrix. This has the ability to take in up to eight HD sources with audio & deliver that content to any 8 HD Television.